Walking 50 miles takes commitment and training. Although the Challenge Walk is for people of all abilities, you do need to prepare yourself physically and mentally. By conditioning your body before the Walk, you will have more fun and be less likely to experience injuries and pain. The distances will increase as we get closer to the event so that by you will be ready to go for Challenge Walk MS!
- January 25 – 9:45am Explore The Challenge & 10am start (West County Mall – 4 miles)
- February 22 - 8:45am Explore The Challenge & 9am start (St. Louis Mills Mall – 10 miles)
- March 22 – 8:15am Explore The Challenge & 8:30am start (Downtown St. Louis – 14 miles)
- April 12 & 13 – Walk MS
- April 26 – 8am start (no ETC) (SIUE – 18 miles)
- May 17 – 7am start (no ETC) (St. Charles – 20 miles)